POSITION: MEMBERSHIP OFFICER
- Marketing WAMASON membership, developing, managing and implementing strategy for membership development
- Developing WAMASON membership promotional offer
- Ensuring a constant flow of information between WAMASON and its members and that members have up to date and relevant information on issues affecting the waste management sector very
- Undertake an assessment of need of WAMASON membership services.
- Initiating and developing new areas of work as appropriate
- Identify membership development opportunities and developing WAMASON Membership promotional offer
- Carry out an initial assessment of membership applications
- Follow up of members for payment and renewal of subscription
- Preparation of monthly report of membership applications and subscriptions
- Follow up on membership induction programme
- Developing and constantly evolving strategies to best serve and build the membership using a variety of media
- Management of the membership database
- Management of Continuous Professional Development (CPD) not rated
- Good understanding of the role and functions of a professional members based organization;
- Good experience in membership services and a membership management system;
- Sound oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated administrative ability, showing accuracy, attention to detail, using discretion, and work pro-actively;
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and other MS Office working packages. Familiarity with website tools will be added advantage;
- Ability to operate effectively in a team, contributing positively to team operations and working relationships
- Commitment to participative work practices, workplace diversity and to working effectively with a team;
- Experience in similar function will be added advantage.
Qualification: BSc in Sciences, Engineering, Social Sciences or Arts
MODE OF APPLICATION: Send a copy of your CV and a motivational letter stating the position you are applying for through /or to our office at 130, Obafemi Awolowo way, Ikeja by Balogun Bus stop (JAWURA Building) on or before 15th November, 2018. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interview.