The Society having recognised the manpower gap in the Waste Management Sector has developed two types of courses: Foundation Courses (six courses) and Specialisation Courses (seven courses). These courses are designed for two levels of man-power (management and vocational) within the industry.
Below are the courses.
- Waste Law
- Waste Handling and Collection
- Waste Industry Occupational Safety
- Waste Business Administration
- Waste Strategy
- Professional Ethics and Code of Conduct
- Bio-treatment technology
- Waste water Engineering
- Landfill Technology
- Contaminated Land Management
- Thermal Treatment Technology
- Air Pollution Control Technology
- Material Recovery Technology