Our Code of Conducts
- Members shall conduct their activities and operations in accordance with best practices to ensure environmental integrity.
- Members shall implore their knowledge and skill in waste management for the sustenance of ecological resources and public safety.
- Members shall endeavour to enhance the body of knowledge in Waste and Resources Management.
- It is mandatory for members to continuously develop their professional and personal qualities during their career through maintenance, improvement and acquisition of knowledge and skill required for their practice.
- Members shall meet the minimum CPD rating to sustain their membership status.
- Members are required to encourage juniors to professionally develop and when necessary grant juniors internship
- Members shall undertake activities and operation they have required capacity and competence to execute.
- Members shall be responsible, transparent and objective in all their relationship with: members, clients and public.
- Members shall at all times conduct themselves in professional manner that will not bring the Society to disrepute.
- It is compulsory for members to participate in appropriate Society activities and such, shall be to enhance the development of the Society